Splasm Software Discussions

a user community for the betterment of Splasmkind
It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:42 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:37 pm 

Okay, I've read several of the posts here about this problem but still don't seem to be able to solve mine.
I'm importing a book that is already in iTunes. I add the CDs in their proper order, one at a time, to the Audiobook Builder. When playing back, the book starts with the last CD.
So I deleted the book and repeated the exercise, this time marking all five CDs and dragging them together into Audiobook Builder. Again, they appear in their proper order but after the project is finished, the book starts with the last CD.
Okay, I deleted the book again, and this time I dragged the title of the playlist that contains it into Audiobook Builder. After the project finishes, it starts playing with the last CD.
I don't know what else I could do. Oh yes, I also tried adding the CDs with the iTunes button, rather than dragging them. No difference in the final result.

Gudrun

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:10 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

What do you have set as your build options on the finish tab? Is your book more than one part? How does the book appear in iTunes? If it is indeed 1 part, and the chapters are out of order in that one part, we may need to get your project here so we can duplicate the results and find a solution. Thanks for posting!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:22 pm 

On the first try I had joined all the chapters. Next try I left them separate. But all in all it is short enough to be one part.
In the meantime I have tried to listen to a second book. It started correctly and worked well for just under two hours, then suddenly it jumped back and started over within the two hour period I had listened to.
I clicked through the rest of the "chapters" but it was all stuff I had heard.
I don't have the project file for this book anymore, but I have the one from the last try of the one that won't start at the beginning. So if you wan to see it, tell me how to get it to you.
I have two more books that I have converted but not listened to yet. Who knows what they will do!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:25 pm 

Oh, and I didn't change the build options. They are whatever the default is.