Learn New Tricks
Watch our video lessons to learn more about CheckBook Pro.
CheckBook Pro is built for Apple Silicon and Intel.Price
CheckBook Pro isn't compatible with Microsoft Windows or Linux.
Precisely manage your finances
- Find transactions with simple searches or dozens of powerful search criteria
- Reconcile your accounts to the penny
- Schedule transactions that repeat periodically, like monthly bills and paychecks
- Track cash flow over time with customizable reports so you can see where your money came from and where it's going
- Save complex searches as Smart Folders, so you can search again and again
- Group your transactions into Folders, to tidy up or begin a new year
- Quickly change the details for a group of transactions, instead of one at a time
- Report on all your accounts at the same time
- See pending scheduled transactions for all your accounts with a single reminder
- NEW! Save some ink strokes and let CheckBook Pro print your checks for you (pre-printed check paper only)
Import from other personal finance apps or your bank
- Strong support for OFX, QFX, QIF, CSV and Text
- Import from Quicken® Essentials for Mac
Share and sync your data
- Sync with other users on a local network
- Sync with iCloud Drive
- Manage accounts in multiple currencies
- Transfer funds between accounts without creating two transactions
More than one Mac in the family and everyone needs to use CheckBook Pro? Take a look at the CheckBook Pro Family Pack, a special license that allows your household to use the same CheckBook Pro serial number on up to 5 Macs at the same time.
Version 2.6.17 • 37.2 MB • Updated 11/13/2020
The simply powerful personal finance manager. Download CheckBook Pro for a Risk-Free Trial and enter up to 100 transactions per account (and as many as you want after you purchase). Go ahead... Give it a try!
|CheckBook Pro Help
Version 2.6.17 • 8.6 MB
CheckBook Pro's built-in documentation in a standalone PDF document.